Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

You didnt write it but you know it bitch. The breeze along the river seems to say That hell only break my heart again should I decide to stay So little snowbird take me with you when you go To that land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters.

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you The breeze along the river seems to say That hell only break my heart again Should I decide to stay So little snowbird Take me with you when you go To that land of gentle breezes Where the peaceful waters.

Spread your tiny wings and fly away. Spread your wings n fly. G Bm Am The one I love forever is untrue D D7 G And if I could you know that I would fly away with you. Come on Anne sing along.

Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you. From the 1992 album Somewhere Far Beyond. Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you.

D E Gm D You shouldve been sweeping up the Emerald Bar Chorus D Bm Spread your wings and fly away E7 A Fly away far away D Bm Spread your little wings and fly away E7 A Fly away far away Gm Pull yourself together D Cos you know you should do better Bb-5D D thema Thats because youre a free man Bm BmA BmG He spends his evenings alone in his hotel room A Fsus4 F Keeping his. The breeze along the river seems to say That hell only break my heart again Should I decide to stay So little snowbird Take me with you when you go To that land of gentle breezes Where the peaceful waters. Ooh spread your wings and fly away with me Verse 2 Your big daddys got no place to stay Bad communication I feel like the President of the USA Chorus Mr.

In Nordamerika wurde es nicht als Single veröffentlicht sondern erschien stattdessen 1980 als B. Spread your tiny wings and fly away. Spread Your Wings ist ein Lied der britischen Rockband Queen das von deren Bassisten John Deacon geschrieben wurde.

Have you ever had the impression that deep inside you shrink smaller and smaller and you give up your dreams just in order to meet the expectations of your. 9133 likes 40 talking about this. The one I love forever is untrue.

G Em Am The breeze along the river seems to say D D7 G That hell only break my heart again should I decide to stay. Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you The breeze along the river seems to say That hell only break my heart again should I decide to stay So little snowbird take me with you when you go To that land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters. A supportive page where I post mental health information events videos news articles and general support.

Spread Your Wings Fly Away. G Em Am The one I love forever is untrue D D7 G And if I could you know that I would fly away with you. Enjoy the videos and music you love upload original content and share it all with friends family and the world on YouTube.

Your choices on this site will be applied globally. Queen - Spread Your Wings with lyrics. Bad guy yes Im everybodys Mr.

G Bm Am The breeze along the river seems to say D D7 G That hell only break my heart again should I decide to stay. Spread your tiny wings and fly away And take the snow back with you Where it came from on that day The one I love forever is untrue And if I could you know that I would Fly away with you. G Em Am So little snowbird take me with you when you go.

And if I could you know that I would. Fly away with you. Together with Anne still mumbling.

You can change your mind and revisit your preferences at any time by accessing the Cookie Preferences link in the footer of this site. This means that your settings will be available on other sites that set your choices globally. Es ist auf dem im Oktober 1977 erschienenen Album News of the World enthalten und wurde am 10.

G Bm Am Spread your tiny wings and fly away D D7 G And take the snow back with you where it came from on that day. Februar 1978 in Europa als Single mit Sheer Heart Attack als B-Seite veröffentlicht. G Em Am Spread your tiny wings and fly away D D7 G And take the snow back with you where it came from on that day.

Pin Su Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Snowbirds Canadian Royal Air Force

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Anne Murray

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin By Mark Dylan Sieber On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away Pinterest Vintage Travel Posters Travel Posters And Vintage Travel

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin Auf Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away

Pin On Schmetterlings Spread Your Tiny Wings And Fly Away


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I Came Not To Bring Peace But A Sword

What To Do When You Feel Stuck In Life

What Does A Poffin Do In Pokemon Go