Sonny And Cher Baby Don T Go
This was requested by a fan who through our kickstarter campaign helped fund our latest album Jenn. This great song by Sonny Cher was first released in 1964 when it did not do so good but it was re - released in 1965 and it then turned out to be a big hi.
Baby Don T Go By Sonny And Cher Music Memories Music Stuff Memories
The pair first achieved fame with two hit songs in 1965 Baby Dont Go and I Got You BabeSigning with AtcoAtlantic Records they released three studio albums.

Sonny and cher baby don t go. Intro C G C G C G C G Bass Dm C Baby dont go pretty baby please dont go I never had a mother I hardly knew my dad Ive been in town for 18 years Youre the only boy Ive had Dm C I c. Baby Dont Go is a song written by Sonny Bono and recorded by Sonny Cher. It was first released on Reprise Records in 1964 and was a minor regional hit.
Baby dont go Pretty baby please dont go I never had a mother I hardly knew my dad Ive been in town for eighteen years Youre the only bo. 1965 standen fünf Hits von Sonny and Cher gleichzeitig in den Top 20 der internationalen Charts. And doing well in the UK and elsewhere going as far as reaching number one in Canada.
C Dm7 C Baby dont gopretty baby please dont go. It has been covered by Scottish band Camera Obscura and more recently by the Dum Dum Girls. Sonny Cher - Baby Dont Go Lyrics.
After the massive success of their single I Got You Babe Reprise combined their old recordings with other numbers by the Righteous Brothers singer Bill Medley The Lettermen and The Blendells in this. C I never had a mother I hardly knew my dad Ive been in town for eighteen years and youre the only boy Ive had. Baby Dont Go was released in September 1964 and the first top ten US hit for Sonny Cher.
While signed to Reprise in 1964 the duo recorded and released various unsuccessful singles under the name Caesar Cleo before moving to Atco Records in 1965. Erfolgreich waren ihre Singles I Got You Babe 1965 Little Man 1966 The Beat Goes On 1967. REVISED HQ VIDEO complete performance Sonny and Cher at the Hollywood Palace.
Baby Dont Go Lyrics. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1964 Vinyl release of Baby Dont Go on Discogs. Baby Dont Go Sonny Cher and Friends is a compilation album released by Reprise Records credited to Sonny Cher.
Jennifur Sun from Ramona Found out that Don Randi the late Leon Russell and the late Barney Kessel of the Wrecking Crew played for free. Was released a year earlier but didnt hit INTRO. Bono born Salvatore Phillip Bono 1935 - 1998 and Cher born Cherilyn Sarkisian celebrated her 68th birthday one month ago on May 20th 2014.
The couple started their career in the mid-1960s as RB backing singers for record producer Phil Spector. Baby Dont GoSonny Cher. And at 60 they had a third record on the chart Baby Dont Go eventually it peaked at 8 on the Top 100.
Charles Hollingswort from Leeds Al Sonny had a solo career BEFORE Cher. Barry from Sauquoit Ny On February 17th 1965 Sonny and Cher performed Baby Dont Go on the ABC-TV program Shindig. Sonny Cher were an American pop duo of entertainers made up of husband-and-wife Sonny Bono and Cher in the 1960s and 1970s.
Here is our cover of Sonny and Chers Baby Dont Go. Top of the charts in 1965. I have never found out who played that pretty harmonica part.
It later included on the 1965 Reprise compilation Baby Dont and a number one hit on the Canadian RPM magazine charts in 1965. In 1959 he had a 45 out on Specialty Records 672 entitled One Little Answer bw Wearing Black He recorded it using the name Don Christy. 1965 Baby Dont Go written by Sonny Bono.
Baby dont go pretty baby please dont go I never had a mother I hardly knew my dad Ive been in town for 18 years Youre the only boy Ive had I cant stay maybe Ill. Then following the duos big success with I Got You Babe in the summer of 1965 Baby Dont Go was re-released by Reprise later that year and became another huge hit for Sonny Cher reaching the top ten in the US. Sonny and Cher war ein von 1964 bis 1977 aktives amerikanisches Pop-Duo das aus Sonny Bono und seiner Ehefrau Cher bestand und bis heute mehr als 80 Millionen Tonträger verkaufte.
Baby Don T Go Sonny And Cher 1965 Listen To More Songs Like This And Other Favorites At Http Www Mainstreamnet Music Memories Boy Music Tired Of Waiting
Husband And Wife Team Sonny Cher Bono They Had Two Hit Songs In 1965 Baby Don T Go And I Got You Babe Cher Photos Celebrity Pictures Cher Bono
Baby Don T Go Sonny And Cher 1965 Records Lps 1960s Music Good Music
Sonny Cher Baby Don T Go 1966 Back Cover Bill Medley Books Lettermen
Sonny And Cher Baby Dont Go 1965this Is One Of My Fvorite Songs Of All Time So Much Love And Passion But Yet So Swee Oldies Music 1960s Music Popular Music
Sonny Cher Baby Don T Go 1966 Classic Album Covers Lp Albums Album
Sonny And Cher Baby Don T Go 1965 Revised Hq Cher Videos Music Videos Music Songs
Baby Don T Go Performed By Sonny Cher 1964 Cher Photos Cher Children Cher Bono
Baby Don T Go By Sonny And Cher With Images Silly Songs Song Artists
1966 Saturday Evening Post Cover With Sonny Cher Saturday Evening Post Saturday Evening Post Covers Cher Photos
Pin By Tk Leibfried On Sonny Cher I Got You Babe Oldies Music Good Music
Sonny And Cher Reminisce And Perform Baby Don T Go 1977 A Little Slow To Get To Songs Dedicated To Sisters 2 3 Cher Videos Jesus Songs My Love Song
Sonny And Cher Baby Don T Go Video Dailymotion Music Memories I Got You Babe Oldies Music
Baby Dont Go By Sonny And Cher Sheet Music Vintage Sheet Music Album Sleeves Music
Sonny And Cher Baby Don T Go Lyrics Pretty Baby Songs Lyrics
Sonny And Cher Baby Don T Go With Pictures And Lyrics Youtube In 2020 I Got You Babe Music I Got You
Baby Don T Go Sonny And Cher Cher Videos Music Memories My Favorite Music
Saturday Solid Gold Baby Don T Go Sonny Cher I Got You Babe Rocker Girl Couples Costumes Creative
Kevin And Sharron Drunkenly Singing Along In The Middle Of Olive Garden I Got You Babe I Got You You Got This
Komentar
Posting Komentar