Rufus Do You Love What You Feel

Produced by Quincy Jones probably one of the finest disco soul records ever made and here for the first time on youtube the full length US Disco MIxSU. Do you love what you feel Cause I love what you do to me Do you love what you feel Cause I love what you do to me.

Pin On Chaka Khan Chaka Khan Chaka Khan

15 users contributed to this page.

Rufus do you love what you feel. Do you love what you feel Cause I love what you do to me Babe when youre holdin me Somehow you seem to set me free And when I dance with you romance with you Is all I sing CHORUS Ive spent so many nights Just taking fights within myself Until you came to me And held me like nobody else CHORUS Tell me bout the way you like it Anything. Do You Love What You Feel is a soul disco song by Rufus and Chaka. Cause I love what you do to me Babe when youre holdin me Somehow.

Was sampled in 10 songs see all. By Rufus Chaka Khan. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of Do You Love What You Feel on Discogs.

Completa tu colección de Rufus Chaka. Soul Funk Disco. Soul Funk Disco Drum Break.

The seventies were better. MCA Records MC 9288 WI Format. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of Do You Love What You Feel on Discogs.

I wanna dance all I wanna dance all I wanna dance all. Do you love what you feel. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of Do You Love What You Feel on Discogs.

It was the final single to top that chart during the 1970s. Do You Love What You Feel. No copyright infringement intendedTwitter.

Descubre ediciones críticas listas de canciones recomendaciones y mucho más acerca de Rufus Chaka - Do You Love What You Feel Special US. Released in late 1979 from the Quincy Jones produced album Masterjam it spent three weeks at the top of the Hot Soul Singles chart becoming the fourth of five songs that they would send to the top of that chart. About Do You Love What You Feel Do You Love What You Feel is a well-known souldisco song by Rufus and Chaka.

Do You Love What You Feel Lyrics. Cause I love what you do to me Do you love what you feel. Rufus Chaka Khan Do You Love What You Feel Label.

Released in late 1979 from the Quincy Jones produced album Masterjam it spent three weeks at the top of the Hot Soul Singles chart becoming the fourth of five songs that they would send to the top of that chart. Disco Mix en Discogs. Disco Mix en Discogs.

Do Ya by SWV feat. Consulta los créditos las críticas y las canciones y compra la edición de 1979 Vinyl de Do You Love What You Feel Special US. Tell me bout the way you like it Anything you want is right You and I are close together Your lovin gets me feeling better.

Officially credited to Rufus and Chaka Do You Love What You Feel is the kind of co-billing thats less collaboration than uneasy truce one of the last big hits from a legendary funk group whose constant state of imbalance eventually tore them apart. Chaka and Rufus Rufus and Chakaright from the get go of Tell Me Something Good I was a fanthe funk. Vinyl 10 Picture Disc Shape 45 RPM Limited Edition Country.

Until you came to me And held me like nobody else.

Pin On 12 Inch Disco

Pin On I Love Music

Pin On Music Talk

Pin On Weekly Top 20

Pin On Lee Taylor Daily

Pin On My Photography

Pin On I Love Music

Pin On Vintage Vinyl 1980s 1990s

Chaka Khan Do You Love What You Feel Singers Chaka Khan R B Music Soul Music

Pin On Lee Taylor Daily

Pin On Real Soul Music

Pin On Slow Jams

Pin On Plaatsen Om Te Bezoeken

I Wanna Dance All Night Every Time Your Holding Me What I Feel Cause I What You Do To Me Yaaaaaas Feelings Instagram How Are You Feeling

Pin On Music Talk

Pin On Music

Pin On My Music

Pin On Silky Soul Music I Love

Pin On Dave Emily S Ebay Store


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I Came Not To Bring Peace But A Sword

What To Do When You Feel Stuck In Life

What Does A Poffin Do In Pokemon Go