The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
Watch the video for The Arms Of The One Who Loves You from Xscapes Traces Of My Lipstick for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. The song was sent to mainstream urban radio stations in the United States on March 31 1998 and Top 40 on April 7 1998 and was a hit for the group.
Someone Who Loves You Not Someone Who Is Just Pretending To Loving Someone Quotes Quick Quotes Meaningful Quotes
7 on the Billb.

The arms of the one who loves you. The Arms of the One Who Loves You is a 1998 pop ballad released on Valentines Day by American recording group Xscape. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. Verse Two LaTocha I want you happy I want the best for you.
You just run to the arms of the one who loves you. The Arms of the One Who Loves You by XscapeListen to Xscape. Listen to The Arms Of The One Who Loves You by Xscape 55289 Shazams featuring on Hip-HopRB Hits.
You just run to the arms of the one who loves you I want you happy I want the best for you And if you have to leave to find your dream I hope that dream comes true But if the world you find brings you hard times if someone makes you cry Ill be there to hold you Ill be standing by Chorus My love is strong enough you know Strong enough to let you go But I always hold you inside my heart And. The Scott sisters share leads vocals on the song. I dont own any part of this song.
You just run to the arms of the one who loves you You just run to these arms and these two arms will keep you warm When rain has failed your heart never fear Im never far. Höre kostenlos Xscape The arms of the one who loves you The Arms Of The One Who Loves You Radio Edit The Arms Of The One Who Loves You LP Version und mehr. Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about Xscape - The Arms Of The One Who Loves You at Discogs.
Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazonde. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1998 Part 1 CD release of The Arms Of The One Who Loves You on Discogs. But if the world you find brings you hard times If someone makes you cry Ill be there to hold you Ill be standing by.
I know youre going I cant make you stay I can only let you know I love you any way And if the road you take leads to heartbreak Somewhere down. The Arms of the One Who Loves You Lyrics. You just run to the arms of the one who loves you You just run to these arms and these two arms will keep you warm When rain has found your heart never fear Im never far You just run to the arms of the one who loves you I want you happy I want the best for you And if you have to leave to find your dream I hope that dream comes true.
Complete your Xscape collection. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazonde. I know youre going I cant make you stay I can only let you know I love you anyway And if the road you take leads to heartbreak somewhere down the line If someone ever hurts you or treats your heart unkind.
And if you have to leave to find your dream I hope that dream comes true. I know that youre going I cant make you stay I can only let you know I love you anyway And if the road you take leads to heart break somewhere down the line If someone ever hurts you Or treats your heart unkind Chorus. Request if you want more videos.
The song was sent to mainstream urban radio stations in the United States on March 31 1998 and Top 40 on April 7 1998 and was a hit for the group. Weve found 98242 lyrics 154 artists and 50 albums matching arms of the one who loves you. The song was sent to mainstream urban radio stations in the United States on March 31 1998 and Top 40 on April 7 1998 and was a hit for the group.
About The Arms of the One Who Loves You The Arms of the One Who Loves You is a 1998 pop ballad released on Valentines Day by American recording group Xscape. HttpsXscapelnktolistenYDSubscribe to the official Xscape YouTube channel. Lyrics to The Arms Of The One Who Loves You by Xscape.
Entdecken Sie The Arms of the One Who Loves You von Soul Deep bei Amazon Music. 4 on the Hot RBHip Hop. Repeat Chorus Bridge Tamika My love is strong enough you know Strong.
1998 and Xscape Essentials Apple Music playlists. The Arms of the One Who Loves You is a 1998 pop ballad released on Valentines Day by American recording group Xscape. It peaked at No.
Entdecken Sie The Arms of the One Who Loves You von DJ In The Night bei Amazon Music. It peaked at No.
Love Love Love Really Love You Love Quotes For Him Best Love Quotes
Inspirational Quotes Everyone Comes With Baggage Find Someone Who Loves You Enough To Help You Unpack Inspirational Quotes Love Quotes Relationship Quotes
You Deserve To Be Happy Lessons Learned In Life Insightful Quotes Lessons Learned
Video Review Xscape The Arms Of The One Who Loves You Xscape Top 40 Music The One
At The End Of The Day All You Really Need Is Someone Who Loves You And Always Has Your Back Relationshipquotes What Love Means Good Night Quotes Love Quotes
Find A Heart That Will Love You At Your Worst And Arms That Will Hold You At Your Weakest Powerofpositiv Upset Quotes How To Show Love Relationship Experts
Database Error Words Inspirational Quotes Quotes To Live By
No Better Sound Than The Heart Of The Man I Love Inspirational Quotes Me Quotes Quotes
Xscape The Arms Of The One Who Loves You Positive Music Soul Music My Favorite Music
Xscape The Arms Of The One Who Loves You Music Video 1998 Soul Music Music Videos Classic Wedding Songs
Never Ignore Someone Who Loves You And Cares About You Ignoring Someone Care About You Love Quotes With Images
Just Run To The Arms Of The One Who Loves You You Just Run To These Arms And These Two Arms Will Keep You Warm Xscape 90s Hip Hop
The Person Who Holding You Modren Villa Heartfelt Quotes Love Quotes Life Quotes
Nothing Feels Better Than Heartfelt Quotes Love Quotes Romantic Love Quotes
So True Inspirational Quotes Love Quotes Life Quotes
You Deserve To Be Happy Romantic Pictures Of Couples Love Quotes Quotes
Xscape The Arms Of The One Who Loves You Official Video Youtube Xscape Girl Bands Me Me Me Song
Dr Steve Maraboli Special Quotes Quotes Love Hug

Komentar
Posting Komentar