I Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie's Farm

I Aint Gonna Work On Maggies Farm No More Lyrics. Well I wake up in the morning Fold my hands and pray for rain.

Activists Oppose Shale Drilling In Pittsburgh Region Shale Gas Industry Region

Well I aint gonna work for Maggies brother no more.

I ain t gonna work on maggie's farm. I aint gonna. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Well I try my best to be just like I am But everybody wants you to be just like them They say Sing while you slave and I just get bored I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. Maggies Farm song meanings Add your thoughts 72 Comments.

I aint gonna work for Maggies. Bob Dylan I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I wake up every morning Hold my. Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor.

No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. Blues Band - I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more 1979Written by Bob Dylan Band membersPaul Jones - VocalHarmTom McGuinness -GuitarHughie Flint - D.

I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Well I wake up in the morning Fold my hands and pray for rain I got a. Well I wake in the. No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Well I wake up in the morning Fold my hands and pray for rain.

Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Well I wake up in the morning Fold my hands and pray for rain I got a head full of ideas That are drivin me insane Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I aint gonna work for Maggies brother no more. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more.

I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. Guess were all gonna work on Maggies farm for a little while longer now Not tell anyone what we have inside to give In the 1980s Maggies Farm was widely adopted as an anthem by opponents to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more.

I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. On Peter Mulveys 1995 release Rapture the title track contains the lyrics.

They sing while you slave and I just get bored. I got a head full of ideas That are drivin me insane Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor I aint gonna work on nah I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. Musikalisch betrachtet ist Maggies Farm ein elektrisch verstärkter BluessongWie für Bluesstücke üblich wiederholt der Sänger den Vers mit dem die neue Strophe beginnt und greift das Motiv am Ende noch einmal auf.

Well I try my best To be just like I am But everybody wants you To be just like them. Diese wiederholten Zeilen sind die Beteuerungen des lyrischen Ichs nicht mehr auf der titelgebenden Farm zu arbeiten I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I wake up every morning hold my hands and pray for rain Ive got a head full of ideas driving me insane Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor well I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more.

Bob Dylan - Maggies Farm Champaign 1985. I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Well I wake in the morning Fold my hands and pray for rain I got a head full of ideas That are drivin me insane Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more I aint gonna work for Maggies brother no more No I aint gonna work for. G To match Dylans recording use a capo otherwise just use any key you are comfortable with.

Intro E Verse 1 E I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more E No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more E Well I wake up in the morning hold my hands and pray for rain E I got a head full of ideas that are driving me insane Cm B Its a shame. Lyrics submitted by roger wilco. Intro G Verse 1 G I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more G No I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more G Well I wake up in the morning hold my hands and pray for rain G I got a head full of ideas that are driving me insane Em D Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor G I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more Verse 2 G I aint gonna work for Maggie.

I got a head full of ideas That are drivin me insane. Maggies Farm - words and music Bob Dylan - I aint gonna work on Maggies farm no more. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden.

Check Out This Item In My Etsy Shop Https Www Etsy Com Listing 667299672 Aint Gonna Work On Maggies Farm Feminist Art Jazz Art Blue Art

Bob Dylan Maggie S Farm I Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Farm No More No I Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Farm No More Well I Wake Bob Dylan Dylan

Pin On Good Stuff

Dylan Bob Dylan Hes Leading The Folk Music Rightfully 1961 Bob Dylan Dylan Bob

The Constant Buzz Bob Dylan Bob Dylan Fan Dylan

Chicken Print I Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Etsy In 2021

Bob Dylan Bob Dylan Dylan Bob

The Nine Pound Hammer Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Farm No More Bob Dylan Bruce Springsteen Dylan

The Fall Of 1975 Dylan And Allen Ginsberg Visit Jack Kerouac S Grave During The Rolling Thunder Tour Zangers Fotografie Beroemdheden

1965 By Daniel Kramer Bob Dylan Dylan Rock Music

Maggie S Farm Quotes Words Lyrics

Maggie S Farm Bob Dylan Wall And Art Print Art Art Prints Bob Dylan

Rage Against The Machine Maggie S Farm Lyrics Rage Against The Machine Against The Machine Rage

I Ain T Gonna Work For Maggie S Brother No More Well He Hands You A Nickel He Hands You A Dime He Asks You With A Grin Bob Dylan Songs Music Humor Bob Dylan

The Walking Dead Glenn Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Farm No More The Walking Dead Steven Yeun Steven Yuen

Pin On This Sceptered Isle

Blues Band I Ain T Gonna Work On Maggie S Farm No More 1979 Youtube Blue Band Bob Dylan Band Blues


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I Came Not To Bring Peace But A Sword

What To Do When You Feel Stuck In Life

What Does A Poffin Do In Pokemon Go