It's A Great Day To Be Alive Song
Music video by Travis Tritt performing Its a Great Day to Be Alive. It was to have been included on an album titled Great Day to Be Alive which would have been released in the late 1990s via BNA Records.
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Travis Tritt Country Songs Country Song Quotes
Yeah I think Ill make me some home-made soup Im feeling pretty good and thats the truth Its neither drink nor drug induced no Im just doing alright.

It's a great day to be alive song. Its A Great Day To Be Alive Lyrics. Scott released his own version of his song on his 1997 album Aloha from Nashville. Its a feel-good song about enjoying just being alive even when things might not be perfect.
Its a Great Day to Be Alive is a song written by Darrell Scott. Track 4LyricsI got rice cooking in the microwaveGot a three day beard I dont plan to shaveAnd its a goofy thing but I just gotta sayHey Im doing alright. Its neither drink nor drug induced No Im just doin alright.
Scott released his own version of his song on his 1997 album Aloha from Nashville. I got rice cooking in the microwave I got a three day beard I dont plan to shave And its a goofy thing but I just gotta say Im doing all right I think Ill make me some homemade soup Im feeling pretty good and thats the truth Its neither drink nor drug induced no Im just doing all right And its a great day to be alive I know the suns still. Drop-D Verse 1 G C G D I got rice cooking in the microwave got a three day beard I dont Em C G D Em C D C plan to shave and its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doing G G C G D alright.
Travis Tritt - Its a Great Day to be Alive Tuning. Its a Great Day to Be Alive Songtext. And its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes Theres some hard times in the neighborhood But why cant every day be just this good.
Listen to Its A Great Day To Be Alive on Spotify. The song was also recorded by The. It was to have been included on an album titled Great Day to Be Alive which would have been released in the late 1990s via BNA Records.
I got rice cookin in the microwave Got a three day beard I dont plan to shave And its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doin alright. The song was originally written by Darrell Scott and has been recorded by various artists. Music video by Travis Tritt performing Its a Great Day to Be Alive.
I dont own this just wanted to share the joy and hopeI love this song. It was originally recorded by American country music artist Jon Randall. NASA astronauts make music video in space to Travis Tritts Its a Great Day to be Alive Skip to main content Got A Tip.
The song was also recorded by The. C 2000 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. It makes me happy.
In 2000 country music artist Travis Tritt released one of his most popular songs Its A Great Day To Be Alive off of his Down The Road I Go album. It was originally recorded by American country music artist Jon Randall. And its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shining When I close my.
I got a three day beard I dont plan to shave Its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doing alright. Email Or Call 888 847-9869. Its awesomeThank you for listening to this great song.
Scott released his own version of his song on his 1997 album Aloha from Nashville. Travis Tritt Song 2000. C 2004 Sony Music EntertainmenthttpvevolyICvK7y.
Its a Great Day to Be Alive is a song written by Darrell ScottIt was originally recorded by American country music artist Jon Randall of whose version was to have been included on an album titled Great Day to Be Alive which would have been released in the late 1990s via BNA Records. Its been fifteen years since I left home Said good luck to every seed Id sown. Its a Great Day to Be Alive is a song written by Darrell Scott.
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Travis Tritt By D Scott On Musicaneo Travis Tritt Music Chords Guitar Songs
It S A Great Day To Be Alive I Know The Sun S Still Shinin When I Close My Eyes Travis Cover Photo Quotes Country Music Lyrics Quotes Country Music Quotes
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Travis Tritt Country Music Quotes Country Music Lyrics Quotes Country Song Lyrics
Travis Tritt It S A Great Day To Be Alive With Lyrics Travis Tritt Blues Music Lyrics
Travis Tritt It S A Great Day To Be Alive Home Free Cover Travis Tritt Home Free Happy Song
Travis Tritt It S A Great Day To Be Alive A Home State Boy This Song Always Reminds Me Of Home I S Travis Tritt Country Music Videos Country Songs
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Inspirational Country Songs Country Music Old Country Music
It S A Great Day To Be Alive A Song By Travis Tritt On Spotify Travis Tritt Travis Tritt Songs Songs
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Lyrics By Travis Tritt Lettering By Laura Weatherston Country Music Quotes Country Lyrics Canvas Country Lyrics
Home Free Sings It S A Great Day To Be Alive With Delight Travis Tritt Home Free Happy Song
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Travis Tritt One Of My Most Favorite Songs Country Songs Country Music Quotes Country Song Quotes Country Song Lyrics
Home Free Sings It S A Great Day To Be Alive With Delight Travis Tritt Home Free Happy Song
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Pretty Words Music Quotes True Words
It 39 S A Great Day To Be Alive I Know The Sun 39 S Still Shining When I Close My Eyes Framed Sign Song Lyrics Travis Tritt Gratitude Quotes Fun To Be One
Travis Tritt It S A Great Day To Be Alive Country Music Lyrics Country Lyrics Greatest Country Songs
Great Day To Be Alive Travis Triss Guitar Chord Chart Page 1 Of 2 Guitar Chord Chart Country Music Songs Guitar Chords
23 Ideas Quotes Beautiful Confidence Short Wise Words Quotes Short Friendship Quotes Beautiful Day Quotes
It S A Great Day To Be Alive Is The Happiest Song I Ve Ever Heard In My Life Homefreeguys Country Acapella Happy Song Home Free Vocal Band Home Free Music
4 2 12 1 2 Travis Tritt It S A Great Day To Be Alive Travis Tritt Positive Songs Day
Komentar
Posting Komentar